Morson Projects have a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved Part 21 Design Organisation and a team of professional Electrical & Avionic Designers and Engineers with considerable experience in the civil and military aircraft industry, where accuracy and quality of work are essential.
How we can help
Operating from our offices across Hawarden Airport, Manchester, and the South West of England, our team specialise in avionic and electrical system design, development and testing of flight deck and mission systems.
Our team includes Compliance Verification Engineers (CVEs) who are approved to generate design data which consists of Service Bulletins, Supplementary Type Certificates, Minor Changes and Repairs for small and large aircraft (Part 23 and 25).
Morson Projects have a broad range of experience and capabilities within our team, including the following specialist areas:
- Avionics & Electrical System Design, Development & Certification
- Cabin & IFE Services System Design, Development & Certification
- Define Aircraft Upgrade Strategy for Design & Certification Tasks to Meet Mandates
- Experienced in Defining & Demonstrating Compliance with Airworthiness Requirements
- Generate Certification Documentation Including Certification Plans, System Descriptions, Ground & Flight Test Schedules & Compliance Reports
- Ground, Flight & EMC Test on Aircraft Systems
- Generate Electrical Load Analysis Documentation for Specific Operational & Aircraft Build Configurations
- Produce Schematics, Wiring Diagrams & Installation Drawings
- Provide Specialist RF, EMC & WiFi Support
- Special Mission Systems – Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Capability
We also have experience in the designing of architectures on various special mission systems, including:
- Search Radars
- Camera Systems (Optical & Infra-Red)
- Secure Communications
- Satellite Communications
- Mission Systems Control/Interface
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our Electrical & Avionic Design capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 01244 207191, or send us an e-mail here.