From railway infrastructure to control and signalling systems, Morson Projects’ infrastructure engineering team work with clients to improve the supervision, control and safe operation of transport networks.
How we can help
Our infrastructure engineering team work closely with clients to assess the condition and life expectancy of high value capital assets of land-based transportation systems and also support the aerospace industry with the production of tools and testing systems needed to build the latest aircraft and engine systems.
Our team have 40 years’ experience delivering projects for clients across the Infrastructure & Trasnportation landscape.
Morson Projects cover the transportation facility lifecycle, from planning and environmental studies to preliminary and final design, construction administration, operations and rehabilitation.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that every project delivers results that improve safety, respect the environment and save money.
Our Infrastructure Engineering & Transportation team work with clients across the sector to provide them with the following services:
- Asset Care & Technical Documentation >
- Control, Electrical & Instrumentation >
- eMaster Lighting Control >
- Industrial Communication & Networking >
- Industrial Cyber Security >
- Installation & Commissioning >
- Panel Build >
- Piping & Vessel Design >
- Primary & Secondary Engineering >
- Project & Programme Management >
- SCADA & PLC Control Systems >
- Software Development >
- Specialist Tunnel & Highway Systems >
- Systems Engineering & Integration >
- Test & Build Software Toolkit >
- Tooling Design & Manufacture >
- UAV Digital Surveys >