Morson Projects have extensive experience in naval architectural services, working with clients to develop their initial requirements into a brief and initial concept ship design.
How we can help
When clients have an idea for a new ship, yacht or boat but are not quite sure how to take it forward, Morson Projects’ naval architectural services team are able to step in and help them develop their concept into a detailed specification of requirements, including sketches and preliminary 3D modelling – which can then be used to enter discussions with builders and other stakeholders.
Our teams expertise includes services such as:
- Development of Stakeholder Database
- Final Detailed Requirements Specification
- Initial Concept Drawings & Models
- Initial Feasibility
- Initial Requirements Definition
- Managing the Bid Process
- Survey of the Relevant Regulatory Field