Morson Projects provides industrial engineering consulting and services to the manufacturing and process industries.
How we can help
Our proven experience allows our team to support a diverse range of industry clients, including those working in bulk chemicals, household goods, food processing and agrochemicals.
By operating in a true multi-disciplined engineering and technical environment we are able to provide clients with a total project delivery solution.
Our experienced team are able to provide clients with a scope of operation which covers end to end production process support from concept, process design, detailed design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, upgrading and decommissioning.
Morson Projects also provide consulting services, process assessments, asset care, feasibility studies, technology evaluations and in-process troubleshooting.
Our Industrial & Process team work with clients across the sector to provide them with the following services:
- Asset Care & Technical Documentation >
- CNC Programming >
- Control, Electrical & Instrumentation >
- eMaster Lighting Control >
- Industrial Communication & Networking >
- Industrial Cyber Security >
- Installation & Commissioning >
- Panel Build >
- Piping & Vessel Design >
- Plant Design >
- Plant Layout >
- Primary & Secondary Engineering >
- Process Engineering >
- Project & Programme Management >
- SCADA & PLC Control Systems >
- Software Development >
- Systems Engineering & Integration >
- Test & Build Software Toolkit >
- Tooling Design & Manufacture >
- UAV Digital Surveys >